The conference will take place on August 23-25, 2017 at Hotel Nyborg Strand which is situated in the middle of Denmark (GPS coordinates: Lat: N 55º 19' 5.74", Long: E 10º 48' 43.88"). The distance from Copenhagen Airport (CPH) is about 134 km, about 1½ hour by train. See www.nyborgstrand.dk
From Copenhagen or Billund airport to Nyborg by train
- From CPH airport you can reach Nyborg by train in approx. 1h45m. One-way standard fare: DKK 244 (approx. EUR 33, USD 35, fare may vary depending on ticket type).
- Take any train from the airport to Copenhagen Central Station (København H) and change trains there to Nyborg.
- Direct InterCity trains leave from Copenhagen Central Station (København H) to Nyborg twice per hour. Duration: 1h19m.
- For the return journey, trains run ca. every half-hour from Nyborg to Copenhagen Central Station (København H), where there are frequent trains to CPH airport.
- There are also at times direct trains between CPH airport and Nyborg.
- From BLL airport, take bus 34 or 134 to Vejle station, where you can change for trains to Nyborg. One-way standard fare: DKK 244 (bus: DKK 60 + train: DKK 184, fare may vary depending on ticket type). Duration: ca. 1h45m.
- Please always check "Journey Planner" to plan your trip and for updated timetable information.
- Buy tickets online at DSB.dk.
From Copenhagen or Billund airport to Nyborg by road
- Travel from CPH airport to Hotel Nyborg Strand by car takes about 1½ hour (134 km or 83 miles).
- Travel from BLL airport to Hotel Nyborg Strand by car takes about 1½ hour (135 km).
From Nyborg station to the hotel
- Nyborg railway station is about a 5-minute drive from Hotel Nyborg Strand. Taxi: DKK 60 (approx. EUR 8, USD 9).
- If you like walking, there is a 15-minute 'Nature Path' between the railway station and the hotel. Click here for a map.
- Use "Journey Planner" to assist your planning of local transportation.
- On planning your return, prepare 2 hours for transport to Copenhagen Airport and another 2 hours for check-in and security check at the airport.
- The scientific programme will start on August 23 at 10 am and end on August 25 at 12:30 pm. Please plan your journey accordingly.
- See www.nyborgstrand.dk (The Hotel > Find us) for additional travel instructions to the conference venue.
About the weather
The weather in Denmark is unpredictable. Day temperatures between 15 and 25 degrees centigrade. Frequent showers and often windy. Click here for an updated weather forecast.